Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Advice for derma rolling stretch mark on breasts and thighs  (Read 13613 times)

nikkkitch

Advice for derma rolling stretch mark on breasts and thighs
« on: November 21, 2011, 03:54:24 PM »
Hi Sarah

I recently bought the 1.5 mm derma roller, copper peptide mask, idofalan, vitamin c and Retin A from  a separate website.

I have loose skin with old stretch marks on my breasts, thighs and bottom from pregnancy and wondered what your advice was on how best to treat the area and how to use the products above.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Nikki

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 05:29:43 PM »
Do you mean you are not our customer?

I wasn't aware that Infadolan was sold anywhere else, would you mind saying where you purchased from?

nikkkitch

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 07:20:32 PM »
Hi Sarah

Sorry, i completely spelt Infadolan wrong! I meant i bought the Retin A from a different site to the other products!

Nikki x

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 04:43:25 PM »
Week 1:

Day 1 - dry brushing, vit. C application (as explained in our instructions)

Day 2 - apply Tretinoin (A-Ret)

Day 3 - dry brushing, vit. C application

Day 4 - apply Tretinoin

Day 5 - apply nothing. Give your skin a break

Day 6 - dry brushing, vit. C application

Day 7 - apply Tretinoin

(If the skin gets too irritated, reduce the frequency of applications)

Week 2:

-Do the same routine as in week 1 until the rolling day. Roll the stretch marks on the day it suits you the best. Roll them densely.

-Right after dermarolling, massage some Tretinoin (A-Ret) into the individual stretch marks. (You can apply Tretinoin onto the whole rolled area but this will be painful because Tretinoin is acidic and it will sting). First do a small test patch to see how your skin reacts to it.

-Wait about ten minutes and apply a bit of Infadolan to protect the rolled area.

Continue applying Infadolan for at least five more days.

For the next three weeks after dermarolling:

Keep the dermarolled area moisturized, apply vit. C and Tretinoin at least twice a week. Do not apply both the same day.

Dermaroll again at the end of those three weeks.

This time, instead of applying the Tretinoin immediately after dermarolling, use the copper peptides. Cut a small piece of the mask and smear it on your marks, put the rest of the mask back into the sachet, close it with a paperclip and store it in the fridge). When the liquid from the mask sinks into the skin, apply a bit of Infadolan and continue using it for at least five days.

Apply copper peptides (until you run out), Tretinoin and vit. C for the next three weeks, each twice a week. Do not use them on the same day. If your skin gets too irritated, reduce the frequency of application. Keep the area moisturized. At the end of these three weeks, dermaroll again and use Tretinoin immediately afterwards.

The above is just a general suggestion and can be adapted to the situation.

xxjackiex

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 09:06:28 PM »
will apply retin-a after dermarolling white stretch marks (all mine are white.. always looked white also)

will that do anything? or do they need to be fresh red for the retin a to work

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 09:46:48 AM »
It works for both red and white stretch marks. The best is to massage it into individual stretch marks after single needling but if you have no time for single needling, apply it after dermarolling.