Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Vitamin C and Infadolan usage in combination with regular makeup  (Read 5229 times)

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Vitamin C and Infadolan usage in combination with regular makeup
« on: February 08, 2010, 07:10:26 AM »
>Also, I used the Infadolan ointment last evening.  How

>often do I use it, and where does the Vit. C Serum fit in, especially when

>I use my regular face and eye creams?

Vit. C applied externally will slowly decay in your skin over the course of at least 70 hours so you do not have to apply vit. C serum every day. Use vit. C serum on the day of rolling, before you roll to ensure a high concentration of vit. C in your skin.

Do not use vit. C just after rolling or even a couple of days after rolling if you roll with needles longer than 0.5 mm. Wait for 3 days.

If you roll with needles longer than 0.5 mm, apply a very small amount of Infadolan every day for several days after rolling, at least once a day.

You can use your regular skin creams but if you roll with needles longer than 0.5 mm, do not use anything that can be bacterialy contaminated for several days after rolling, such as a jar of cream that you frequently put your fingers in. Infadolan comes in a tube so it can't easily get seriously contaminated.