Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Indented forehead shingles aftermath :(  (Read 43538 times)

Dewydewey

• Forum member
Indented forehead shingles aftermath :(
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2012, 09:42:52 AM »
Hi SilentJ,

What size stamp are you using?  

I have finished one course of the subcision-suction (dermastamp-suction) and I am very excited.  The area I chose was very small but I see improvement!  I have the rolling type of scars.  I stamped a new area and am now just waiting until tomorrow to begin the suctioning.  I will keep updating as well.....

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2012, 06:35:56 AM »
Impressive improvement, can we use these pictures as promotional material in the "before and after photos" section and put a "Vaughter Wellness" logo on it so that our lazy competitors won't claim it's all their merit?

Attached files

SilentJ

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2012, 07:57:41 AM »
Dewydewey;3598 wrote: Hi SilentJ,

What size stamp are you using?  

I have finished one course of the subcision-suction (dermastamp-suction) and I am very excited.  The area I chose was very small but I see improvement!  I have the rolling type of scars.  I stamped a new area and am now just waiting until tomorrow to begin the suctioning.  I will keep updating as well.....

Hi Dewydewey, I am using a 1mm stamp and stamp quite aggressively for a few mins every 7-10 days. Good luck with your stamping - please do share results! :)

SarahVaughter;3607 wrote: Impressive improvement, can we use these pictures as promotional material in the "before and after photos" section and put a "Vaughter Wellness" logo on it so that our lazy competitors won't claim it's all their merit?

Hi Sarah fine by me :)

boafriend

• Forum member
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2012, 01:02:54 AM »
Holy crud, that is TREMENDOUS improvement. The bigger scar filled in by A LOT. I'm so happy for you.

And your improvement really gives me hope now. I dug up an Amazon giftcard I have and purchased the highest rating wine pump (circular pumps too, unlike the square shaped Houdini one I previously purchased). I'm excited now.

Swan

• Forum member
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2012, 08:44:37 AM »
Quote from: SilentJ;3620
Hi Dewydewey, I am using a 1mm stamp and stamp quite aggressively for a few mins every 7-10 days. Good luck with your stamping - please do share results! :

Hi DEWEY

Very impressive!

I am looking for a high quality dermastamp that is up to 1mm, unfortunately owndoc only sells the 1.5mm. Could you recommend me the one you are currently using??? Thank you!

So happy for your improvements!

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2012, 01:07:52 PM »
We will soon sell shorter-needled dermastamps :-)

Swan

• Forum member
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2012, 08:16:43 PM »
yay!! I trust your products more than anyone else on the web!! thanks sarah!!! I would rather order from you, than the lazy competitors. You made my day :)

Swan

• Forum member
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2012, 08:18:01 PM »
Sarah,

Pls let me know as soon as you find out,  and I will place my order

thank you

Arachne

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2012, 03:24:04 PM »
I have found something better than the wine pump for suctioning scars (for those who are trying this treatment in conjunction with dermastamping). I've described it more fully on the suctioning thread. Basically, it's a device for sucking out venom from insect bites. Here's a link to the product. There are others, such as the Sawyer extractor pump which look as thought they do a similar job.