Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: First roll ~ Review  (Read 5911 times)

purple_buttefly

• Forum member
First roll ~ Review
« on: June 04, 2012, 05:41:58 AM »
Hey everyone

So I did my first roll today (I'm treating stretch marks by the way), it tickled in some parts and hurt in others, my arms were fine (got a little blood) my legs I didn't get very far with, it hurt (a lot) sides of my stomach hurt but I could deal.

Some parts feel like sunburn, I'm not sure I went hard enough in the parts that don't (they do however look red)

All in all not as scary as I thought it would be, I used the Infadolan afterwards and plan to use twice a day (morning and night) my only question is could I use cocca butter as I normally would, or is it best to leave it for a few days?

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
First roll ~ Review
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 02:07:24 PM »
You survived your first roll - congratulations and thank you for yoru feedback. Everything you described is normal and OK.

Yes, you can apply the cocoa butter. It is a good moisturizer.

purple_buttefly

• Forum member
First roll ~ Review
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 03:35:17 PM »
Thank you. :)

I'm using vit C twice a week and the Infadolan everyday for now, think I'll use some more tonight and then just use once or twice a week.   I'll try the ice trick next time I think, especially around my legs.

Going to order some single needles soon and I'm looking forward to (hopefully) seeing some results .