Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Ret-A Cream (Shipping to Canada and other Questions)  (Read 5032 times)

wake

Ret-A Cream (Shipping to Canada and other Questions)
« on: July 09, 2012, 04:44:28 PM »
Hi Mrs. Vaughter,

I was looking through your shop and noticed that the Ret-A cream may be confiscated by customs.  You only mention that this has never happened with US Customs, so  I was wondering  about Canadian Customs and if any of your customers have ever had problems with regards to ordering this product.

I have oily skin that seems pretty thick and is usually not sensitive.  Should I still start with the 0.025% even if I can't use the Infaldolan (I'm too worried that it will break me out)?  Will I be getting enough Vit. A while only using only the one product with 0.025%?   

Also, I was wondering how soon after PDT can I start applying the Ret. A cream?  I would like to place my order and start with the cream as soon as I can to prep my skin for needling after the 4 weeks.  I would also just need an answer to my other question (previous post) before I can place my order.  Sorry, I really don't mean to sound impatient, I'm sorry if it comes across that way.

Thank you so much for your time and advice.   
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 04:54:25 PM by wake »

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: Ret-A Cream (Shipping to Canada and other Questions)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 05:32:04 PM »
A-Ret very rarely gets confiscated by the customs of various non-EU countries. It is exceedingly rare but it happens, also in Canada.

Buy the 0.025%.  It contains just 18 g and it is the cheapest. If you skin takes it without any problems, apply it every day.

Next time, you can buy the 30 g 0.05%.

You should wait about two weeks after the PDT treatment.

More about our A-Ret:

https://http://forums.owndoc.com/dermarolling-microneedling/questions-about-our-three-a-ret-creams/