Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: How long do Infadolan vitamins take to absorb  (Read 5852 times)

Vixen

How long do Infadolan vitamins take to absorb
« on: July 31, 2012, 11:29:58 AM »
Hi everyone, sorry if this is a repeated question but I have failed to find the answer anywhere else.  I am following the guides on what to use, 2 0.5mm rolls a week with CP, 3 doses vit c and 2 doses of tretinoin all done of an evening.  Once every four weeks a 1.5mm roll (my first was done yesterday).  I don't know where or how to introduce the infadolan within the guide of product use - can I apply Infadolan and then wipe it off when it's done it's job and if so how long does this take? Or do I apply it on top of the CP, vit c and tretinoin.

I have posted a picture of my chest area just after it was rolled, it was quite red after cleansing then just slightly pink after an hour.  It is itchy near my neck now so I assume the Infadolan will help with this by moisturising... ???

Thanks in advance 

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: How long do Infadolan vitamins take to absorb
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 02:51:59 PM »
Apply Infadolan right after dermarolling and for some days after until the skin is healed. Apply just a little. If you are applying something else right after rolling, wait half an hour for it to absorb and then apply Infadolan. Do not wipe it off.

Infadolan is especially intended for skin moisturizing and protection after rolling with long needles. So you should apply it after rolling with your 1.5 mm roller.