Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: amount of products to be used with the dermaroller and derma stamp  (Read 6345 times)

execellentduam

• Forum member
amount of products to be used with the dermaroller and derma stamp
« on: September 09, 2012, 10:15:17 AM »
Hi Sarah,i have seen a previous post in the past few months from urself in answer to giving smalkin an frequency regime reguarding the derma roller and product appliance.I have recently purchased a-ret cream 0.025 from urself, and have already had the infadolan,vitamin c powder and the copper peptide masks already here at home,  along with the 0.5mm and 1.5mm derma rollers.For the last three or four weeks i have been applying the first option in your post, which includes the 0.5mm and the 1.5mm derma roller,although i havent actually started to use the 1.5mm dermaroller as yet, along with the daily applications of product that you suggest in conjuction with the 0.5mm roller.You suggest in your first option of your replied post, in the product application regime,that you basically only need to apply the vitamin c powder,the copper peptide mask and also the a-ret cream about twice weekly,although you are not supposed to use the vitamin c powder and the copper peptide in the same day,would it speed the process of results up more quickly if i were to use the stated products every day instead of twice weekly?And secondly,is it ok to put the glass bottles that i have made up the vitamin c in and the a-ret cream and infadolan and the copperpeptide mask all in the fridge?And lastly how much more shelf life would be added to their life span by putting them in the fridge?   Many thanks as ever Sarah.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: amount of products to be used with the dermaroller and derma stamp
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 05:29:31 PM »
Applying every product on a daily basis is not always a good idea. The more is not always the better and especially Tretinoin can irritate the skin if applied too frequently or too much. The other two products should not be applied at the same time so applying them in turns is the best.

The routines I have suggested in that forum posting are just a suggestion and people can adjust it to their own preferences and liking. There is no problem if you decide to apply it more frequently.

Yes, it is perfectly OK to keep all the products in the fridge. I cannot answer  the question about the shelf life by giving you an exact number of days but all cosmetic products and many other products will last a lot longer if your store them in a cool place.