Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Using 1.0 Roller with ease  (Read 5933 times)

judypal

• Forum member
Using 1.0 Roller with ease
« on: December 02, 2012, 08:25:54 AM »
Hello Sarah,

I am have used a 1.0 roller every other week and am rolling 6 times vertical and 6 times horizontal. My face and neck are fine with rolling and I like the results after rolling.

Can I increase the number of rolls?

Can I incorporate a .5 derma stamp to use weekly along with my 1.0 bi-weekly sessions?

I have severe sun damage on the sides of my nose that is causing laxity and a marionette line as well as a lax under chin. Good skin otherwise. I would like to concentrate on the sun damage, the skin texture is different from the rest of the face. My age is 53 and happy to send a photo.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: Using 1.0 Roller with ease
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 03:19:26 PM »
You can increase the number of passes. Initially, it is wise to start slowly. As soon as you know how your skin reacts, you can increase the number of passes. Do not forget to lift the roller after each pass to avoid hitting exactly the same skin channel several times.

Yes, you can definitely use a 0.5 mm dermastamp in between your dermarolling sessions. If you plan to use it on your marionette lines or wrinkles, a dermastamp with longer needles is likely more suitable. You can stamp and roll the same area during the same session.

judypal

• Forum member
Re: Using 1.0 Roller with ease
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 06:08:37 PM »
I want to get a few things from you Sarah, including the single needle. When they are in stock, I will place my order. I really appreciate your invaluable manual and directions. Thanks again.