Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: A-Ret cream 0.05% more creamy and oily?  (Read 6021 times)

firalvin

• Forum member
A-Ret cream 0.05% more creamy and oily?
« on: December 21, 2012, 10:01:18 PM »
Hi sarah,
             I purchase both A-ret 0.025% from your store. After apply 0.025% is like totally dry out the skin. Can i know whether A-Ret 0.05% would leave any oily or sticky feel on the skin since the ingredient is alot more than the A-Ret 0.025% Cream. :o

A-Ret 0.05%:
Other ingredient: Decyl oleate, isopropyl myristrate, glyceryl monostearate, acetyl lanolin alcohol, ceteareth-30, cetyl alcohol, proline, monostearate of polyethylene glycol 400, urea, collagen, methylparaben, propylparaben, lactic acid, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, vitamin E, aroma, and purified water.

A-Ret 0.025%:
Other ingredient: it's only include 2 ingredient if i am not wrong. :D

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: A-Ret cream 0.05% more creamy and oily?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 06:03:12 PM »
The active ingredient of our 0.025 % cream is Retinoic acid (tretinoin).

Other ingredients:

-- Vigna Aconitifolia Extract
-- Isopropyl Myristate
-- Lecithin
-- Tocopherol
-- Distilled water and cream base.

Tretinoin initially makes the skin dry. This effect usually disappears or lessens with long term application.

In general, the higher the percentage of Tretinoin, the more drying it is, initially.

You have to moisturize a lot when using Tretinoin. For example, wet a cotton pad with tap water, add some almond oil and apply it to your face.

More info here:

https://http://forums.owndoc.com/dermarolling-microneedling/questions-about-our-three-a-ret-creams/

If you are young, not prone to acne and no problems with spots or pigmentation, there is no reason applying Tretinoin creams on your face on regular basis.

firalvin

• Forum member
Re: A-Ret cream 0.05% more creamy and oily?
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 09:52:11 PM »
Hi sarah,
Any recommended online website that sell almond oil. I live in singapore thanks for the assist.  ;)