Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Copper Peptide Serum Frequency and for Scalp Use  (Read 7249 times)

Bubble

• Forum member
Copper Peptide Serum Frequency and for Scalp Use
« on: March 11, 2013, 12:22:40 PM »
Hello

I went away recently and forgot my Tretinoin so used your Copper  peptide serum every day before sun screen  . Is it damaging to use that much copper peptide serum ? Previously  I was using it 2 to 3 times a week after tretinoin which my skin seemed to like. Also how may pumps would cover a whole face and Neck Sufficiently ?

Would applying it to my scalp help for hair loss or would I be better with Folligen or Tricomin isn`t it all copper peptides ? I trust your products more.

Thank you again for all your work. I wouldn`t  be able to afford great skin without you.

thehalokid

• Forum member
Re: Copper Peptide Serum Frequency and for Scalp Use
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 02:13:36 PM »
as far as i know tretinoin, copper peptides, and vit- c are not supposed be used together. Theres a recommended 12hr gap between application of each product so they dont interfere with each other.

Bubble

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 04:21:28 PM »
Oh yes thank you , I meant with a 12 hour gap .

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 02:46:50 PM »
You can apply copper peptides every day but as thehalokid mentioned, do not apply them at the same time with vit. C  or retinoids.

Concerning hair loss, I think that good old Minoxidil is the best and numerous medical studies proved its efficacy:

https://http://forums.owndoc.com/dermarolling-microneedling/dermarolling-for-thinning-hair/

However, even Minoxidli does not work in 100% of cases.

I am happy dermaneedling works for you. I remember you posted that it gave you clear, beautiful skin.