Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Acne scars - at least 50% improvement! (customer email + products used)  (Read 6061 times)

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
I got permission from this customer to publish her email, as long as we protected her identity.
Unfortunately she did not manage to document her progress with photos. We remind our customers that when you document good progress and post it here (if you want anonymously and we can help you with covering the eyes - just send us the pictures and we'll attach them to the posting), that we will reward you with products of your choice!

I looked at her orders with us and she used:

Sept. 25, 2012:

1 x Disinfectant Chloramine-T (20 g / 0.7 oz)
1 x 1.5 mm DERMASTAMP
4 x Vitamin C (20 g / 0.7 oz)
1 x Infadolan (vit. A & D ointment), 30 g tube

Dec. 9, 2012:

1 x Suction pump for tethered scars and acne scars
1 x Infadolan (vit. A & D ointment), 30 g tube
1 x A-Ret cream 0.025%, 18 g (Retinoic acid, Tretinoin)

Hi Sarah,

I just had to write to tell you about my results.  I am 42 years old and have had acne my entire life.  I of course have lots of scarring from that.  Over the last couple of years I've noticed that the scarring has gotten way worse or way more apparent and I suppose that is because I am losing some of the plumpness in my skin from aging.  I started to consider some kind of surgical intervention b/c it looked so bad but I just can't afford that.  A friend told me about microneedling and honestly I didn't have much hope but thought I would give it a try.  I have had AMAZING results!!!  They are better than what I could have hoped for in a surgical intervention.  My scarring has filled in by at least 50% - I think more.  I used to have literally huge dents in the side of my head that I could run my fingers over and feel the big dents.  They are pretty much gone now.  My cheeks have filled in.  I could not be happier!!! I tried to take b efore pics but they never turned out right.  I needed better lighting and a friend probably to take the pics but anyway.  I am just so happy and wanted to thank you for your products and writing out how to use them and being so trustworthy.  I will keep working my products.  THank you!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 05:16:32 PM by SarahVaughter »