Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Infadolan then dermarolling, is it okay?  (Read 5047 times)

renfr

• Forum member
Infadolan then dermarolling, is it okay?
« on: April 19, 2013, 05:40:36 PM »
I am currently using the 0.2mm dermaroller for hyperpigmentation on my face, it works just a little bit.
Now I'm looking forward to use the 1mm I bought but my skin is very sensitive and it could ruin it if I use the 1mm roughly on the skin directly.
I have found a workaround that is to put the infadolan first then dermaroll, I do get the redness minus some of the pain and the irritation when rubbing the cream after.
My question is, is it fine to dermaroll with Infadolan on the skin, will this ruin my dermaroller or I can keep doing that?
I'd really like keep using this method, it is softer and less agressive on the skin.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: Infadolan then dermarolling, is it okay?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 05:16:13 AM »
You'll make the roller head and needles greasy but if you use a warm dishwashing liquid solution to thoroughly wash the roller head with and then thoroughly rinse it, that should be no problem.

Please note that we do not know the effect of bringing the oily component of Infadolan perhaps deeper into the skin by rolling over it with long needles than it would normally penetrate (if at all) if you'd merely apply it over freshly rolled skin.