Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Frequency and efficacy of .75m roller  (Read 6667 times)

Fairchild

• Forum member
Frequency and efficacy of .75m roller
« on: August 19, 2013, 02:28:07 PM »
I am experiencing some extremely fine lines appearing at my temples, around my eyes, and on my forehead. It is beyond, perhaps, what a .5mm roller could help with but I don't know if its enough to require the use a of 1mm. I am trying to proceed conservatively. Your manual is very informative, but doesn't include the .75mm roller in frequency or purpose. I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere in the forums, I searched, but couldn't find it. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Fairchild

• Forum member
Re: Frequency and efficacy of .75m roller
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 02:32:27 PM »
I would also like to note that my skin's bouceback time is much longer than it used to be. A sleep crease from a sheet or pillow on the side of my face at one time would fade in a half hour or so. Now it's two hours or so, depending on how bad the crease is.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 05:42:18 PM »
We included the 0.75 mm roller in our assortment only because we once encountered a very strange person who said that the lack of a 0.75 roller was "proof that we were in cahoots with Dr. Roller". That person (Panos from Greece) proceeded to post on as many forums as possible how much he hates me for not enabling Greece as a supported shipping destination. We then grudgingly decided to add every available length to our assortment, even though I do not endorse them.

Those needle lengths that are not recommended in our instructions are to be used at your own discretion.

Fairchild

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 07:35:41 PM »
Thank you for your quick reply. I have seen Panos's comments and your replies on another forum. His credibility is lost simply due to his venom and unwillingness to be even slightly reasonable. Your handling of the situation and your info in the replies is what actually convinced me of your reliability. It is only a matter now of determining the right size for me and I'll be purchasing soon.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 04:17:23 PM »
My sleep creases fade when it is almost time to go to bed again..

The difference between a 1 mm and a 0.75 mm length is quite marginal. We have customers who improved their fine wrinkles with a 0.5 mm size but using a 0.75 mm for that purpose is even better. You can roll once a week (or less if you prefer).

If you have frown lines between the eyebrows, needle them with our single needle.

You can apply a little of our Infadolan daily around your eyes and at the back of hands. Your hands will appreciate it.