Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Dermarollers and creams after - clogging, irritating?  (Read 6672 times)

ostojewa2

• Forum member
Dermarollers and creams after - clogging, irritating?
« on: October 15, 2013, 01:40:03 PM »
It's said that after applying dermaroller you should use some lotions/creams to boost your progress.

What I am affraid of is if those creams/lotions are not prepared for skin with predisposition to acne (and can cause pores clogginh and irritates skin)...

cesamaddict

• Cesar
  • Forum member
Re: Dermarollers and creams after - clogging, irritating?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 01:16:39 AM »
After rolling, I like using Hyaluronic Acid (There's a serum in the web shop with Copper Peptides) becaause THAT doesn't clog my pores. THe infadolin is a bit too greasy for me and my skin is oily enough as is.  The Retin A doesn't clog your pores and neither does the Vitamin C.  I've never tried placing Vitamin C on after rolling because Vitamin C is irritating enough let alone going deeper into the blood stream.  In fact, the Retin A pushes everything out your skin (increased cell turnover) so that alone promotes clear pores.  Hope this helps.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: Dermarollers and creams after - clogging, irritating?
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 04:53:37 PM »
I tend not to advise a specific dermarolling aftercare product for acne-prone individuals because what causes breakouts in one, does not cause breakouts in the other and vice versa so I prefer that acne-prone individuals use products they know from their own experience.
You have to keep the treated area moisturized with a cream that you know from your experience does not break you out.