Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Tx Roller - how long are the needles?  (Read 5290 times)

Kotracer

Tx Roller - how long are the needles?
« on: April 20, 2010, 02:03:05 PM »
I have learned so much on this forum;  thank you so much.  I have a Leaf + Rusher Tx Roller - which I purchased a year ago without knowing much about "rolling."  Really, I knew nothing except that I wanted to try it.  Now I know how important it is to have needles of proper lengths for different uses.  Does anyone know how long the needles are on this Tx roller sold by Leaf + Rusher?  There is limited info on their site;  and before I purchase another one I want to be sure that I do not get the same thing, but maybe one with longer needles.  Thanks for your help.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Tx Roller - how long are the needles?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 02:29:20 PM »
I just had a look - they do not say what the needle length is. That site is one of those typical ripoff sites, absolutely great graphic design but no vital info and outrageous price (118 USD).

I guess the world belongs to the bold.

The roller they sell is the "Dr. Roller" type and we will add that model to our offerings in a few weeks. Apart from a the beige teint and a metal washer, it's identical to the rollers we sell now. We will sell it four times cheaper than the identical "Leaf & Rusher TX Roller", and we will tell you its needle length :-)

That site is talking nonsense, they claim:

"Equipped with over 90 stainless steel micro-points to stimulate the  release of stress, tension and toxins."

This is incorrect. Dermarolling does not improve toxin levels, stress or tension. I wish I could claim this on our site and sell more dermarollers..