Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Dermastamp Frequency  (Read 7631 times)

superk1216

Dermastamp Frequency
« on: November 12, 2011, 02:58:02 PM »
Hi Sarah,

First, I wanted to tell how informative your site is and how promptly I received my order. Of all the sites I've stumbled across regarding rolling, I trust your expertise and honesty the most! I have a question about stamping and rolling frequency. I'm sure you have answered these questions already in some capacity, but I can not find the exact answer I am looking for. I purchased you 0.5mm dermaroller and 1.0mm dermastamp from a different company (I have not worked up the courage to purchase your 1.5mm dermastamp quite yet, but plan to).

My question is how often should i use the 1.0mm dermstamp and should I use this in combination with my 0.5mm dermaroller to maximize results on acne scars? When I do purchase your 1.5mm dermastamp, the same question applies. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my question.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Dermastamp Frequency
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 04:25:19 PM »
Thank you for your praise!

Stamp you scars every two weeks with the 1 mm dermastamp. When the time has come to replace your 1 mm dermastamp with the 1.5 mm dermastamp, stamp every three weeks.

If your skin is thick, you can stamp slightly more frequently.

It is a good idea to combine stamping with a 0.5 mm dermaroller. You can roll twice a week.