Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Proper age  (Read 5621 times)

Vikulentija

Proper age
« on: January 28, 2012, 05:29:16 AM »
I am 19 years old and I am wondering if I could use the dermaroller 0.5 mm just for keeping my skin glowing and tight? I have oily skin type and i hate my large pores on my T zone area so I would love to get rid of them. I don't have the best looking skin either. My epidermis is quite thick since i'm in oily skin type.

Is it normal to use such a harsh procedure in my age?  Won't it affect on my future... when I will be 45, for example?

:eureka:

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Proper age
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 12:20:38 PM »
Yes, you can use it at your age. Oily skin and skin texture tend to improve with regular rollings and since you have no scars, a 0.5 mm dermaroller is a good size for you.  It will speed up the turnover of the skin and thus partially prevents clogging of the pores, excessive oiliness and post acne red marks. Nevertheless, dermarolling is much more successful in improving acne scars than enlarged pores. Pores are ducts in the skin and there is currently no reliable method to permanently reduce their size. Very many customers reported improvement of acne scars and much fewer customers reported improvement in pore size after dermarolling. Let us know if you succeed.