Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: What can I expect are the differences in the A-Ret Gel 0.05% and the New lower dose Tretinoin?  (Read 7459 times)

Luchitas

• Forum member
Coming from someone who has used Retin-A Micro 0.1% and Retinol.  I have been thrilled with the 0.05% A-Ret Gel as it has been the perfect dose of Tretinoin for my skin.  And, well...its just hard to change.  I will use your new product, but I am just going through a grieving process ;-)  

Lisa

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
We are going to sell a 0.05% and a 0.1% cream as well but we ran into many difficulties and everything got delayed.

Our current 0.025% cream is for sensitive skin. Many people cannot handle Tretinoin creams, as their skin gets red and irritated.

Regarding Tretinoin, the more is not always the better but if you your skin has no problem with higher percentages, use them.

Luchitas

• Forum member
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question, Sarah.  I am glad you will be selling multiple strengths of Tretinoin cream in the future, that is encouraging.  I am sure it takes time to get a good product right just like it takes time to get good results after dermarolling.  I am looking forward to more excellent products from Owndoc in the time to come.

Lisa