Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: copper peptide mask  (Read 9519 times)

Carol

copper peptide mask
« on: February 26, 2012, 05:47:53 AM »
This may seem like a silly question but does anyone know if you are supposed to rinse your face after you apply the copper peptide mask?  The instructions just mention removing the mask and applying moisturizer.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
copper peptide mask
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 12:06:30 PM »

Carol

copper peptide mask
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 09:37:03 AM »
Dear Sarah

Thank you so much for you reply.  I must say , I am very impressed with your honesty and how realistic you are with the information you provide on your site.  I have made 3 orders from your company and they have all arrived quickly.  The support on your site is amazing and you don't offer false promises......I really feel I can trust the information you provide.

Thanks

Carol

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
copper peptide mask
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 01:00:20 PM »
Very nice to hear. Thank you! Such praise keeps me going! Dermarolling works, but not with everybody. Which can be frustrating. However, nearly no generally successful method works in 100% of cases.

discosharona

• Forum member
Re: copper peptide mask
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 06:10:19 PM »
I too am very pleased with the timely manner in which my order arrived!
 I am so excited about getting started with my vit C serum and adding the CP mask to my routine! I know that I can ,(at anytime) ask advise or 'troubleshoot' with the professionals here !! Thank you again for helping myself and HUNDREDS of us to better ourselves inside and out.....    :-*/color]

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: copper peptide mask
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 05:49:33 AM »
Thank you, Discosharona, for your comment.