Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: My first experience with dermarolling  (Read 7104 times)

braziliangirl

• Forum member
My first experience with dermarolling
« on: July 02, 2012, 09:48:26 PM »
Hi!

I would like to tell about my first experience with dermarolling.

I dermarolled the first time 10 days ago. I found it a little bit painful (1mm), but I tried my best to roll at least ten times and to follow the instructions I found here, on Sarah Vaughter´s site.

Immediately after I rolled, my face was pretty red, but there was no blood. The next day it was no so red anymore, but for two days itt was still like a mild sunburn. Since I live in a city with a high level of sun radiation, I used sunscreen (55) and a face powder with sunscreen  before 24h after the dermarolling.

My face peeled a little bit for a period of 4 days.

I can say that there was already an improvement of my skin. It is a little bit tighter. I would guess 20%. I was at my dermatologist today and she noticed that my skin looked better and asked what have I done. I told her about the dermaroller and she said that she doesn´t work with it because she works with laser.

I also would like to report about my experience with purchasing at this website. It was a relief to find out that there is a website that ships dermarollers to Brazil and is not a scam. I had a bad experience with a brazilian online shop: I paid for the dermaroller and it never came. So I am very pleased to find a website with plenty information, with the best prices and honest.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: My first experience with dermarolling
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 05:36:06 PM »
Thank you very much for your feedback and for your praise!