Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: Copper mask and Vitamin c  (Read 6535 times)

caroleh

• Forum member
Copper mask and Vitamin c
« on: September 09, 2012, 07:37:24 AM »
Can I use the vitamin C mix in the morning and the Copper mask in the evening after rolling? I see that you say not to use them together.
Also, I have the 0.5mm roller and the 1mm one, which you kindly explained how to use.  My main problem is lines from my nose to mouth and from my  mouth down to the chin.  Should I also use a 1.5 roller every 11 days on these lines instead of the 1mm one and use the 1mm on on the other parts of my face?
Thank you.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: Copper mask and Vitamin c
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 05:30:16 PM »
You can apply them as you suggested but these two should not mix and the more apart you apply them the better.

The two lines you are talking about are skin folds.

The deepening of skin folds/lines is caused by:

-loosening of ligament attachments that attach the skin to the underlying tissues and to the bone
  -loss of skin elasticity
  -loss of fat
  -gravitational forces

A dermaroller can improve only one of them and that is the loss of skin elasticity.                 

Another improvement you can try to achieve is to increase the collagen and the skin thickness in the fold. That is not going to fix the actual underlying cause of the fold but it might make the fold a bit less prominent (it is certainly not going to disappear though). A lot of new collagen has to be produced so this is a long-term project and you will need patience.

Perhaps the best solution is to buy 1.5 mm dermastap for the folds because a dermastamp is more targeted. Stamp the folds densely.

caroleh

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 11:12:32 AM »
Thank you, I will try that. Can I ask, how often would I use that? Would it be when I am using the 1mm roller every 11 days? Just use the stamp on that area instead of the roller?
Appreciated.

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 05:32:25 AM »
Stamp the fold densely every three weeks. It may stay red for hours or even days so if you do not want to walk around with two red lines, stamp only one side and when it heals, stamp the other.

Roll it every 10-14 days with your 1 mm roller as well.