Derminator

Please only post questions when you could not find the answer searching this forum or our instructions. Pre-and post-sales questions about our products only. Thank you!

Author Topic: A-Ret Cream skip waiting time  (Read 7276 times)

mary

• Forum member
A-Ret Cream skip waiting time
« on: December 18, 2012, 08:08:31 PM »
Hi Sarah,
             is it possible to just apply A-Ret Cream immediately without waiting for 10min. Cause i realise that my face get more dry next morning after waiting for 10min to apply A-Ret. Pls share your experience with me  thanks;D

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
Re: A-Ret Cream skip waiting time
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 11:22:53 AM »
You do not have to wait. I am not aware I recommended waiting for ten minutes with the application unless you apply two different products and wait ten minutes for the first one to be absorbed or in case the skin is wet, you should wait and apply vit. A on dry skin. Can you please let me know where you found this on our website so that I can fix it? 

mary

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 12:57:03 PM »
Hi sarah,      Yes that's the thing i concern about..after i apply A-Ret cream on dry skin... My skin feel more dry on next morning.. But if i apply A-Ret immediately after washing face without waiting the face to dry, my face feel more supply without feeling uncomfortable..                     

SarahVaughter

• www.owndoc.com
  • Administrator
  • Medical journalist
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 04:06:57 PM »
OK, in that case, apply on wet skin. It does not matter at all. The instructions regarding Retin A recommend application on dry skin because if it is applied on wet skin, it may irritate the skin more (redness, stinging) but this obviously does not apply in your case.

mary

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 09:10:14 PM »
previously i using a A-Ret 0.025% everyday. Now i purchasing a A-Ret 0.05% from your store, to try out see how's the result. Thank you sarah for your information and assist...i appreciate it. :D